Top 8 Reasons why kids love visiting Peru and Machu Picchu
Visiting Peru and Machu Picchu tops the list of must-visit destinations for many adults. But for kids? Well, let’s just say that the idea of touring a bunch of ancient sites, as archeologically impressive as they are, is a good way to “ruin” a vacation. That is until they get there.
Classic Journeys’ Peru & Machu Picchu Family Journey is built around the things that both kids and adults want to do. We know, because our own kids helped put together the itinerary, which we’ve tweaked after feedback from past guests. This multisport vacation is kid tested and parent approved.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VISITING PERU AND MACHU PICCHU ON OUR CULTURAL WALKING ADVENTURE AND FAMILY JOURNEY VACATION PACKAGES.
1. An expert-guided rafting expedition on the Urubamba River
2. Mountain biking amid herds of sheep in the Sacred Valley in the Incas’ Sacred Valley
3. Visiting our friends’ farm where they raise llamas, alpacas and vicuñas
4. Helping to cook an Andean-style meal in the company of an expert chef
5. Meeting the students at the school in a Quechua mountain village
6. Staying at 5-star hotel in Cusco, built on the bones of an elegant converted monastery
7. Spotting the 16 kinds of hummingbirds that buzz in the gardens of our hotel in Aguas Calientes
8. Hiking or riding a train to Machu Picchu, where our expert guide makes history fun by tailoring his presentation for younger visitors
Classic Journeys’ Peru & Machu Family Journey is a great way to connect with real Peruvian people, explore ancient Incan culture, and have a thrilling adventure together at the same time.
For additional information, please visit ClassicJourneys.com/perufamily, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-200-3887 and one of our exceptional Guest Services Coordinators will be happy to assist you. Don’t forget to ask about our Amazon Extension, as well.