|April 12-18, 2020||$4895.00||$895.00|
|May 10-16, 2020||$4995.00||$895.00|
|June 14-20, 2020||$5295.00||$895.00|
|September 13-19, 2020||$5295.00||$895.00|
|October 11-17, 2020||$5195.00||$895.00|
• All breakfasts, 2 lunches (1 cooking instruction), 5 dinners
• Full-time experienced guide(s) who are with you throughout the trip and handle behind-the-scenes logistics
• Admissions to tastings, historic sites and other scheduled events as noted in the detailed daily itinerary
• Gratuities for hotels, meals, and baggage
• All land transportation during the trip
Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa, in the city center, is located in an ideal position to explore Palermo. In the heart of the historical center, easily reachable both the main monuments as well as the airport of Palermo. The perfect hotel for a holiday in Sicily
Located in the Valley of the Temples, this 5-star hotel is an 18th-century villa, the only lodging inside the archaeological zone. The villa offers the opportunity to dine al fresco while the temples are illuminated against the night sky.
The 5-star NH Collection Taormina Hotel is in the heart of beautiful Taormina, the famed city on Sicily’s eastern coastline. Just a few steps away is the city’s most popular shopping street, Corso Umberto I.