Access a detailed itinerary, including a day-by-day breakdown of what you'll do on tour and other helpful information.
Just complete the short form below.
|September 13-19, 2020||$5295.00||$895.00|
|October 11-17, 2020||$5195.00||$895.00|
|April 11-17, 2021||$4995.00||$895.00|
|May 9-15, 2021||$5095.00||$895.00|
|June 13-19, 2021||$5395.00||$895.00|
|September 12-18, 2021||$5395.00||$895.00|
|October 10-16, 2021||$5295.00||$895.00|
• All breakfasts, 2 lunches (1 cooking instruction), 5 dinners
• Full-time experienced guide(s) who are with you throughout the trip and handle behind-the-scenes logistics
• Admissions to tastings, historic sites and other scheduled events as noted in the detailed daily itinerary
• Gratuities for hotels, meals, and baggage
• All land transportation during the trip
Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa, in the city center, is located in an ideal position to explore Palermo. In the heart of the historical center, easily reachable both the main monuments as well as the airport of Palermo. The perfect hotel for a holiday in Sicily
Located in the Valley of the Temples, this 5-star hotel is an 18th-century villa, the only lodging inside the archaeological zone. The villa offers the opportunity to dine al fresco while the temples are illuminated against the night sky.
A 5-star luxury property, this beautiful and elegant hotel nestles into its own quiet park near the heart of Taormina. The sea views from the balcony of your room and the glamorous swimming pool are nothing short of spectacular.