|March 15-23, 2020||$7295.00||$1595.00|
|June 21-29, 2020||$7295.00||$1595.00|
|October 4-12, 2020||$7095.00||$1595.00|
|Dec 28, 2020-Jan 5, 2021||$7495.00||$1595.00|
|March 14-22, 2021||$7395.00||$1595.00|
|June 20-28, 2021||$7395.00||$1595.00|
|October 3-11, 2021||$7195.00||$1595.00|
|Dec 27, 2021-Jan 4, 2022||$7595.00||$1595.00|
• All breakfast, 7 lunches and 5 dinners
• Full-time experienced guide(s) who are with you throughout the trip and handle behind-the-scenes logistics
• Admissions to scheduled events as noted in the detailed daily itinerary
• Gratuities for hotels, meals, and baggage
• All land transportation during the trip
Situated on a private quay between Cape Town’s bustling V&A Waterfront and the tranquil yacht marina, there is no better position from where to soak in the natural beauty of the Mother City and the very essence of Cape Town.
The oldest running hotel in South Africa, this classic property is an eclectic blend of old and new. Spacious rooms offer modern amenities and period-inspired styling. You’re an easy walk from the shopping and historic highlights of Stellenbosch.
Beautifully sited within the game preserve, the Mountain Lodge and Forest Lodge each offer luxurious comfort, private views of the bush from your chalet, cooling swimming pools, and remarkable access to the wildlife opportunities.