|December 13-19, 2020||$4895.00||$595.00|
|December 12-18, 2021||$4995.00||$595.00|
• All breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 5 dinners
• Full-time experienced guide(s) who are with you throughout the trip and handle behind-the-scenes logistics
• Admissions to scheduled events as noted in the detailed daily itinerary
• Gratuities for hotels, meals, and baggage
• All land transportation during the trip
A landmark Art Nouveau structure, this beautifully restored hotel is located in the heart of Prague's Old Town. From the generously proportioned rooms, guests are just steps away from the gothic Powder Tower and the premier arts and shopping district.
Set in the medieval heart of Cesky Krumlov, this fine property was created by combining several historic buildings. The cozy rooms are steps away from some of Europe’s most scenic streets. There’s also a fine restaurant as well as sauna and spa.
The Harmonie Vienna boutique hotel is a hotel that marches to a different tune. At the heart of the hotel’s design is a visionary art concept that combines dance and art in a unique way.
Behind its distinguished façade in the heart of Budapest, this 5-star hotel is one of the finest in the city. Newly renovated, it offers spacious guest rooms as well as a wealth of architectural detailing in the lobby.