Extend your time in Ecuador with a stay at Napo Wildlife Center. This four day extension in the Ecuadorian Amazon includes canoe trips along lakes and rivers, forest excursions and fantastic birding opportunities. Paddle a canoe and walk through rainforests teeming with life. Get a close up view of the Amazon wildlife in the Yasuní National Park, a sacred land considered one of the most diverse areas on the planet.
These next three days you will get to experience the full breadth of the Ecuadorian Amazon. You'll cruise along the Rio Napo in a dugout-canoe, observe hundreds of species of birds from above the forest canopy, participate in a traditional dance at the Añagu Kichwa community and much more!
DAY 4-5 COCA—QUITO
After breakfast, you'll navigate the waters of the Napo River one last time — spotting giant otters, Monk Saki monkeys, and much more on your way back to Coca for your return flight to Quito. The following morning you'll join the group for your flight to the Galápagos.
Starting Point:Coca – – Coca Airport
Ending Point:Quito – – Lobby of Wyndham Quito Hotel
Dates & Prices
Not ready to book just yet? Talk with one of our travel experts at 800-200-3887.Talk to an expert
Select our “Family Departure” to travel with other families.
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Guided activities on a sharing basis
- Admissions to historic sites and scheduled events as detailed in the daily itinerary
- Gratuities for hotels, meals and baggage
- Domestic round-trip flights from Quito
- All land transportation during the trip
Above & Beyond Benefits
Privileged Access Events
- One-of-a-kind access to remarkable people, places and activities arranged just for you.