Dates & pricesTour prices are per person based on double occupancy. Single supplement is only applicable if you are traveling solo and/or have a room to yourself.
|May 12 - 18, 2013||$4,195.00||$695.00|
|June 9 - 15, 2013||$4,295.00||$695.00|
|September 8 - 14, 2013||$4,295.00||$695.00|
|October 6 - 12, 2013||$4,295.00||$695.00|
|Would you like a different departure date?|
Learn more about our Private Journeys.
Your trip price includes the following. For additional information, please call or email us and one of our exceptional Guest Service Coordinators will be happy to share with you all kinds of details.
• First class accommodations
• All breakfasts and 5 dinners
• Full-time experienced guide(s) who are with you throughout the trip, handle behind-the-scenes logistics and are there to help with anything from haggling for a rug to buying a tube of toothpaste
• Support vehicle(s)
• Admissions to tastings, historic sites and other scheduled events as noted in the detailed daily itinerary
• Gratuities for hotels, meals and baggage
• Trip literature
• All land transportation during the trip