Dates & pricesTour prices are per person based on double occupancy. Single supplement is only applicable if you are traveling solo and/or have a room to yourself.
|June 21 - 27, 2015||$4,795.00||$895.00|
|July 19 - 25, 2015||$4,795.00||$895.00|
|Mar 27 - Apr 2, 2016||$4,695.00||$895.00|
|June 19 - 25, 2016||$4,795.00||$895.00|
|July 17 - 23, 2016||$4,795.00||$895.00|
|Would you like a different departure date?|
Learn more about our Private Journeys.
Kids get a price break!
On our Family Journeys departures, when sharing a room with two full-paying guests, kids ages 11-16 receive a $500 discount; ages 7-10 receive a $750 discount; ages 3-6 receive a $1250 discount; ages 2 and younger receive a $1750 discount. When sharing a room with one full-paying guest, kids receive a $250 discount.*
*Kids' discounts are not applicable on Cuba departures. On all other tour regions, kid’s discounts are applicable only on regularly scheduled departures and are not combinable with any other discounts.
Your trip price includes the following. For additional information, please call or email us and one of our exceptional Guest Service Coordinators will be happy to share with you all kinds of details.
• First class accommodations
• All breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 cooking instructionand 5 dinners
• Full-time experienced guide(s) who are with you throughout the trip, handle behind-the-scenes logistics and are there to help with anything from haggling for a rug to buying a tube of toothpaste
• Support vehicle(s)
• Admissions to tastings, historic sites and other scheduled events as noted in the detailed daily itinerary
• Gratuities for hotels, meals and baggage
• Trip literature
• All land transportation during the trip, whether by mini-coach or ferry